Monday, May 22, 2006

Weavin' and Rockin'!

Well, I did promise knitting pictures this week.
I just planned to post pictures of the stuff I was already working on!
However, blogger is being a big butt! (alliteration, no?) The pictures are in my computer, but will not upload. Bummer!

Because, man, I am lovin' me some Socks that Rock!

Yes, I am a member of the Socks that Rock club. And since I'm 'fessin' here, I did not knit the Cedar Creek socks yet. But when this new colorway came on Saturday, it simply SCREAMED to be wound. Then it HOLLERED until I cast on! Now it is simply nagging loudly every time I put it down!

The new pattern has a linen stitch cuff with buttons(!?!) Too cute! And it feel sooooo wonderful! I absolutely understand why everyone has raved so much about this yarn! So smooth! No splitting, even on US 1's. and the linen stitch with this color is stupendous! I can't wait to show you. Stupid Blogger!

2 Comments:

Blogger JulieFrick said...

I can't wait to see it! I am "not allowed" to start mine yet (stupid resolutions), but I will soon!

6:47 AM  
Blogger MandyJ said...

I can't wait to see pictures!!! It seems everytime I have a post bloggers server can't be found. Hope you have better luck next time.

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home