Sunday, April 30, 2006

Sanctuary! Sanctuary!

Quasimodo has nothing on me!

My back is sore,
my shoulders bent,
my hands are filthy, cut and bruised.
My skin is roasted,
my eyes are itching......

But we did accomplish a lot in the garden.
We are nowhere near finished, but at least progress was made.
Now, if I ever recover, we might get more done this week.

Meanwhile, I have made progress on the Rogue and my two simultaneous toe-up socks, but no pictures....maybe later in the week. There's just too much work to do. I am actually looking forward to being on call this weekend, in the hospital for 72 hours. At least there are no weeds there!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger MandyJ said...

What kind of garden are you working on? I can't wait till the day the outside of our house is finished, no sense in planting anything if construction is going on and begging to be trampeled on.

5:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home