Sunday, March 19, 2006

Spring Broken

If you are a mother, and your children are on Spring Break, you will understand the title of this post!

I love my children. I really do. In much smaller doses than I have had this week.

BOTH of the girls are on spring break. At the same time.

While the eldest was in high school, this wasn't a particular problem, as her sister was in daycare. She simply dropped her off on her way to "hang out" or do whatever she did on her break. But, now, she lives in Austin, at UT, and we only see her when she has breaks from school. Which means that her little sister only sees her then, too. And, being almost 10, she expects her big sister to pay attention to HER. Most of my week has been spent consoling a small child because "Sissy won't play with me", or, alternately, getting on to her for getting into her sister's "stuff." AARGH!

The eldest walked in with this:

I personally think she does things like this to shock me. But I rose to the occasion. I told her if she got a cold, she would blow snot out her nose, sideways.















I did manage to get some work done on Jaywalkers...one down and (to avoid SSS) second is cast on and running! (Apparently Blogger won't let me post any more pictures. I think the nose ring caused it to go on Spring Broke, too!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home