Saturday, February 04, 2006




















OK, Blogger is up and working!!! This is the sweater, the event, the challenge! I am knitting this in these colors, so the finished product should look like this! (Note: I said should!)
The pattern itself isn't all that complex, but I've never knitted a sweater in 16 days (Challenge #1) The pattern has a graph...I've never knitted from a graph (Challenge # 2). I work an incredible number of hours (Challenge # 3). Since I work the aforementioned incredible number of hours, I let my ACLS certification lapse (not from lack of trying, but from inability to schedule a class. So... right smack dab in the middle of the Knitting Olympics, I have to drive to Memphis, TN from Dallas for 2 days to take ACLS! (Challenge #4) All of this occurs while dealing with the T.A.K.E. team that lives with me (i.e., Hubby, 9-year old, 74 year old cousin, 2 cats, 4 dogs....and one non-resident teenager currently at college) (Challenge #5). Am I up for this??? YOU BET!!!!!!!!

See you on the needles!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home